Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hello St. Joseph Religious Education Families! I am excited to be here and to meet each of you!

I am awaiting final approval on the calendar, and will publish it as soon as it is available. I am also in the process of creating a Google Calendar which is posted to the right.

I have scheduled the initial Parent Meeting for Wednesday, August 24th at 6:30 PM. This is a mandatory meeting to receive the RE handbook, review policies and expectations, and pay any fees. Fr. Greg would also like the opportunity to address all Religious Education families.

I am scheduled to speak at all Masses and greet families this weekend. Please feel free to stop by and say "hello!" I look forward to meeting many of you then!

Classes begin on:
Tuesday, September 6 and Wednesday, September 7!

-Craig Mazur

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    magento development company in bangalore 

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we know that we are creating our world of students that will help students to make them stress-free http://www.apexessays.com/.

    ReplyDelete